- 01. If I am in Australia, how much does delivery cost and how long does it take?
- 02. Do you ship to a PO Box address?
- 03. Do you offer international deliveries?
- 04. How do I track my order?
- 05. What is Parcel Point?
Returns & exchanges
- 06. Can I return my online purchase?
- 07. Can I make a change to an existing order?
- 08. What if my goods are lost in transit or damaged?
- 09. What if I am sent the wrong item?
- 10. What if I am sent a faulty item?
- 11. Can I cancel my order?
- 12. How do I exchange if I placed an international order?
- 13. How do I order online?
- 14. How can I pay for my online purchase?
- 15. Can I redeem a Gift Voucher online?
- 16. Who do I contact if I have trouble placing an order online?
Product & Stock
- 19. I have seen something I want in your store, but can't find it online.
- 20. The item I am interested in has sold out online, could it still be available in one of your stores?
We offer FREE delivery for all orders within Australia. Your order will take between 1 – 2 business days from the time we dispatch your order. Rural and remote areas may take longer (3 – 5 days). You will receive a confirmation email with your shipping tracking number once your order is sent. We will also provide you with a link that will allow you to track and trace the status of your delivery at any time.
Unfortunately we do not deliver to PO BOX addresses or parcel lockers at this time
We do. We now offer delivery to the following countries at a flat rate of $25AUD:
People's Republic China
Republic Of Korea
Lao People's Democratic Republic
Papua New Guinea
And at a flat rate of $40, we can delivery to Canada.
Please note, International delivery costs do not include duties or taxes, which may be applied by customs at the destination country. For more information on taxes, duties and customs regulations please contact your local customs office directly.
You can check the status of your order by calling 1300 865 547 and providing your shipping number.
The shipping number is located on the shipping confirmation email sent to you. Having trouble? Contact us
ParcelPoint is a trackable returns service costing just $6.50. ParcelPoint offers over 800+ locations across Australia, including convenience stores, pharmacies and newsagencies which are open 7 days till late for your convenience.
You can use Parcel Point if you wish to exchange your Politix online order in 3 simple steps. Find out more details here.
Yes, only if it is an exchange. You must exchange any goods within 14 days of your initial purchase. Please choose carefully.
Refer to our Returns policy here
Yes, as long as the order has not been packed. Please contact us.
Due to the fast turnaround, some orders cannot be adjusted. In the case that your order is packed and cannot be updated, please refer to our Returns policy here.
If goods are lost or damaged in transit, please contact us within 7 working days of placing your order so we can investigate.
In this instance please contact us with your order number and the name/product code of the item you were supposed to receive.
Please return the item to us by following the procedure on our Returns section, and we will do our best to resolve this for you.
Our quality control team inspect all orders to ensure the goods you receive meet our quality standards. However, if you do receive a faulty or damaged item/s please contact us to arrange a free replacement delivery. Politix will accept the return of faulty goods within 14 days of receipt.
Please refer to our Returns policy here
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of purchase to arrange an International exchange.
Please note that exchange postage costs are at your own expense. Goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed properly and obtain a tracking ID when posting.
Please address any exchanges to:
18 Ellis Street
South Yarra, VIC, 3141
1. Browse the website for items that are of interest to you, and then follow the below process and functionalities.
2. Selecting items
Select the size, quantity and colour of the item and add to bag.
3. Your shopping bag
You can update your item quantity by changing the numbers in the quantity section and click on “update your bag”. If you are not happy with the item selected, simply click on “edit” or “remove” to update your order.
Once you are happy with your order, click on CHECKOUT, then enter your details in the following sections
We accept the following methods of payment VISA, MASTERCARD, DINERS, and AMEX
Unfortunately at this stage we are not able to redeem gift vouchers online.
We are here to help. Please contact us on 1800 POLITIX and we will assist you with any issues you may have.
We are here to help. Please contact us and we will do our best to get you sorted.
20. The item I am interested in has sold out online, could it still be available in one of your stores?
Yes, the item may still be available. Contact us and we will endeavor to find the item for you.
If you are unsure about which size you are, refer to our Sizing Chart or contact us.