- 01. Where is my order?
- 02. I haven't received an order or shipping confirmation
- 03. If I am in Australia, how much does delivery cost and how long does it take?
- 04. Do you offer international deliveries?
- 05. Do you offer international deliveries?
- 06. How do I track my order?
- 07. My parcel has been returned to sender
- 08. I haven't received my parcel
Returns & exchanges
- 09. Can I return my online purchase?
- 10. How long will my online return take to process?
- 11. I've worn my item but there's a problem with it
- 12. I was sent the wrong item
- 13. I was sent a damaged item
- 14. How do I return an international order?
- 15. How do I order online?
- 16. Can I change or cancel an existing order?
- 17. How do I place a click and collect order?
- 18. How can I pay for my online purchase?
- 19. Can I redeem a store gift voucher online?
- 20. My online voucher code won't apply
- 21. I can't find my order on my account
- 22. Why has my order been cancelled?
Product & Stock
- 23. I have seen something I want in your store, but can't find it online.
- 24. The item I am interested in has sold out online, could it still be available in one of your stores?
- 26. Who do I contact if I have trouble placing an order online?
- 27. I purchased at POLITIX David Jones, can you help?
POLITIX Plus Experience Program
- 29. What is the POLITIX Plus Experience Program?
- 30. How do I sign up to the POLITIX Plus Experience Program?
- 31. Do purchases made at David Jones stores contribute to my spend?
- 33. Can my vouchers be partially redeemed or can I redeem multiple vouchers in one transaction?
- 34. Can my vouchers be used in conjunction with other promotions?
- 35. Where can I view my voucher expiry date?
- 36. How long do I retain my loyalty tier for?
- 37. How is my tier status determined after the 12-months?
- 38. Do Layby & Gift Card purchases contribute to my spend in order for me to move up a Tier Status?
Once your order leaves our warehouse, you’ll receive a Shipping Confirmation email containing your tracking number. If you haven’t received this, please check your junk mail.
Please note during Peak Times (like Easter, Christmas or Special Sale periods), your order may take longer to ship and deliver. See our Estimated Delivery Times, and if your order is taking longer than these timeframes, contact us with your order number.
Check your spam or junk folder for emails about your POLITIX order.
If you haven’t received an Order Confirmation within 24 hours of placing your online order, Contact Us.
If you haven’t received a Shipping Confirmation, we’re still working on dispatching it. See our Estimated Delivery Times, and if your order is taking longer than these timeframes, contact us with your order number. Please note during peak sale periods, dispatch and shipping times may take longer.
Orders will be charged a flat rate of $9.95 for non POLITIX Plus members. We offer FREE delivery on all orders for POLITIX Plus members, no minimum purchase. Please check Shipping & Delivery for information on delivery times.
Yes, but you MUST include the Company Name when filling out your delivery address. Do not leave the Company field blank, otherwise the courier will not deliver to your work address.
We do. For jet setting style, please check our Shipping & Delivery page for countries we deliver to.
After we process and dispatch your order, we’ll send you a Shipping Confirmation email with your Tracking Number. This will be sent automatically, so you can chill until it arrives in your inbox (check your spam or junk mail in case it lands there).
If you haven’t received a Shipping Confirmation, see our Estimated Delivery Times, and if your order is taking longer than these timeframes contact us. Please note peak sale periods may take longer to dispatch and ship.
Doh. If you missed your delivery or didn’t leave a company name for your workplace delivery, the courier may send your item back to us.
No worries ,to get your parcel resent, email us your order number and your delivery address (plus company name if it’s a workplace).
Step 1. Check with your household to see if anybody else received the parcel. If nobody was home, the courier would have left a card. Check around for this card.
Step 2. Use the Tracking Number found in your Shipping Confirmation email (check junk or spam if you don’t have it) to track your parcel. AU orders can track with StarTrack, International orders track with DHL.
Step 4. If you’ve done the above steps and your parcel has not arrived beyond our Estimated Delivery Times, contact us to further investigate.
Yes, you can return online purchases within 30 days of receiving your order. Check out our full Returns policy here.
Online Returns By Post
Once we’ve received your returned item/s, please allow up to 10 business days for your request to be processed (peak times may take longer).
Online Returns In-Store
We recommend this option if you’re in a hurry. Take your return to any standalone POLITIX store (excluding David Jones stores) within 14 days of receiving your online order.
We are able to assess worn or used items at any standalone POLITIX store. Bring your item along with proof of purchase (e.g. receipt or online order confirmation) within a reasonable timeframe.
Find out more about your consumer guarantees here.
Please Contact Us right away with your order number and the name/product code of the item you were supposed to receive.
For more info, see our Returns policy here.
We make every effort, from concept to coat hanger, to ensure every POLITIX garment meets our high standards.
However, if you do receive a damaged item/s please Contact Us right away with your order number.
For more info, see our Returns policy here.
Contact Us within 30 days of receiving your order to request an online credit note or refund (please note we cannot fulfill international exchanges for change of mind). Find the important info on international returns here.
1. Browse the website for items that are of interest to you, and then follow the below process and functionalities.
2. Selecting items Select the size, quantity and colour of the item and add to bag.
3. Your shopping bag You can update your item quantity by changing the numbers in the quantity section and click on “update your bag”. If you are not happy with the item selected, simply click on “edit” or “remove” to update your order.
4. Checkout Once you are happy with your order, click on CHECKOUT, then enter your details in the following sections
Unfortunately, we are unable to make any amendments to any online orders after your order is placed. Amendments may include but are not limited to:
- Change of delivery address
- Changes to colours and sizes
- Adding or removing items
- Applying discounts / voucher codes
- Full order cancellations
Please ensure all details provided are full and correct at the time of order placement.
1. Select your item: Select your item and make sure it's available for Click and Collect
2. Checkout: Add to cart and select Click and Collect during checkout
3. Ready for pickup: Wait to hear from us that your order is ready for pickup
4. Collect in-store: Collect your order in-store and look sharp
We accept the following methods of payment VISA, MASTERCARD, DINERS, and AMEX. We also offer Afterpay and Paypal.
Unfortunately at this stage we are not able to redeem Store Gift Vouchers online.
Please check the Terms and Conditions of your voucher code. The voucher code won’t work if applied outside of these T&Cs.
Voucher codes are also case sensitive, so check your caps lock button when typing it in.
For an Online Credit Note (e.g. from an online return), you need complete your order using the SAME email address your credit note was sent to. To do this, login or create a POLITIX account using the same email address that the code was issued to. The voucher code for Online Credit Notes can’t be applied to guest checkout, or to POLITIX accounts using another email address.
If your Voucher Code is valid, and still failing despite trying all of the above, contact us.
If you checked out as a guest, the order won’t appear in your POLITIX account order history. We can’t transfer or change your order history, so be sure to log into your POLITIX account when ordering online.
Naturally, we do our best to send out all orders, but styles can sell fast and we can’t always guarantee an item is available when trying to fulfill your online order.
If your item has sold out, we’ll notify you by email to confirm the cancellation and refund your order. If your order has multiple items, we’ll refund the out of stock item and send out the rest of your order.
Contact Us and we will do our best to get you sorted.
Yes, the item may still be available. Contact Us and we’ll try our best to hunt down the item.
Check out our Fitting & Sizing Chart or Contact Us.
Our online customer service is powered by humans, not bots. We are here to help. Please contact us via SMS on 0482 077 533 or Live Chat and we will assist you with any issues you may have.
Items purchased at David Jones store or David Jones Online, are subject to their policies and returns procedures.
You can contact the David Jones store you purchased from for further assistance, or if you have ordered at David Jones Online you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scams illegally use the POLITIX name and logo to trick people into giving out personal information. These schemes target people using a range of differing tactics such as fraudulent websites, fake emails, Facebook pages, text messages and/or websites offering the opportunity to win, or receive, gift cards, prizes, or false employment opportunities.
At POLITIX we want to ensure your safety when engaging with our brand. Therefore, please note that POLITIX will never:
• Call, text or email you asking for personal or financial information including password, credit card details or account information
• Call, text or email you to request payment
• Ask you to click on an email link to print off a label to redeem your package
Also note that all communication from our POLITIX social media account will have a blue verified tick next to the name like the images shown below. If you receive contact on social media that looks like it has come from a POLITIX account however does not have the blue verified tick next to the name, this is not from us!
You can help stamp out online scams and fraudulent activity by reporting these to the Australian Taxation Office on 1300 795 995 or Scamwatch via their website at https://www.scamwatch.gov.au/report-a-scam.
Unfortunately, we cannot stop all fraudulent activity, but do our best to work with our key partners to address any issues that arise.
If you have concerns about any fraudulent activity, please reach out by contacting us via the contact us page.
POLITIX Plus is the loyalty and experience program by POLITIX. You can sign up instore or online. As a POLITIX Plus member, you will have access to special benefits including free shipping, birthday & anniversary rewards, exclusive promotions, early access and a welcome to program reward. Head to politix.com.au to find out more.
To sign up simply visit one of our POLITIX standalone or outlet stores in Australia, a David Jones store in Australia that retails POLITIX, or online at politix.com.au. Register now.
Yes, but only if the customer:
1. identifies themselves to staff and provides their membership details, evidence of their Member Profile, and/or photo identification to sufficiently verify their membership to the satisfaction of POLITIX staff, and
2. agrees to be issued with a digital receipt or ‘e-receipt’. Purchases made at davidjones.com.au do not contribute to a customer’s spend.
No, vouchers can only be redeemed in full and in one transaction (one voucher per transaction).
No, vouchers may only be redeemed on full priced items and not in conjunction with any other offer.
You can view this information by logging into your online account or by referring to your voucher email notification. All voucher that POLITIX issue have a set expiry date. Members are required to redeem these vouchers within the set valid period. Each type of vouchers will have varying expiry timeframes. Please note our in-store teams are unable to amend the expiry dates on voucher or redeem expired vouchers.
Once a member enters a tier, they lock and hold the same tier for 12 months unless they qualify to move up a tier.
Your 12 month spend balance is used to assess your eligibility to move up or down a tier. On the your 12 month anniversary of being in the either Silver, Gold or Emerald tier, your 12 month spend balance will determine what tier you move up or down into or retain your current status.
Yes, subject to the POLITIX Plus Experience Program Member Terms and Conditions and any other relevant POLITIX policies, purchases using cash or credit tender can count towards Tier Status.