Free Shipping and Delivery in Australia
We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible. Orders are normally shipped between 1 – 3 business days (rural and remote areas may take longer). You will receive a shipping confirmation email as soon as your order leaves our warehouse.
Please note due to the large volume of orders received during the Christmas and Sale period, orders might take longer to be dispatched (4 - 7 business days).
THE IMPORTANT STUFF
- We do not deliver to PO BOX addresses.
- We must have your complete and correct addresses, including a company name where necessary, and at least one contact telephone number.
- To guarantee delivery, there must be someone to receive the goods between 9am – 5pm.
- If goods you have ordered are out of stock, you shall be notified as soon as possible. Your payment will be immediately refunded to your credit card.
We offer International delivieries to the following countries:
|Bhutan||Republic of Korea||Samoa|
|Cambodia||Lao People's Democratic Republic||Singapore|
|People's Republic China||Malaysia||Sri Lanka|
|Hong Kong||New Zealand||Thailand|
|India||Papua New Guinea||Vietnam|
*Please note the international delivery fee excludes taxes and duties
Taxes and Duties:
You may need to pay customs or import duties on your order, once it reaches your homeland. These charges are out of our control and we have no way of predicting what they may be. As such, we cannot be held responsible for them. Customs policies vary widely from country to country.
To comply with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable "merchandise". We are also prohibited by law from making the order as a "gift", even if the order is placed in the intention of sending to a gift recipient. So if you'd like more information, we suggest to contact your local customs office.
For security purposes, we may require additional verification or information to enable us to complete your order. You will need to supply the following information:
- A copy of your photographic driver’s license verifying your identity and billing address.
- If the billing address differs from the address specified on your license, proof of address will be required in the form of a bank statement or other relevant documentation.
- Other relevant documentation requested by our Online Team.