||Together We Can Competition.
|2. Competition Forum
Online at any Country Road Group brand website.
See ''How to Enter'' section below for website details.
|3. Competition Period
- The Competition commences on Thursday 7 October 2021 at 00:01 (AEST) and concludes on Monday 8 November 2021 at 23:59 (AEST).
New Zealand residents:
- The Competition commences on Thursday 7 October 2021 at 02:01 (NZST) and concludes on Tuesday 9 November 2021 at 1:59 (NZST).
|4. Eligible Entrants
Entry into this Competition is only open to persons who are:
- Australian or New Zealand residents.
- Aged 18 years and over at the start of the competition period.
- Fully vaccinated under the Australian or New Zealand national COVID-19 vaccination program at the time of entry into this Competition.
Note: the vaccination must be undertaken on the advice of a health practitioner.
|5. Ineligible Entrants
- Directors, management, officers, employees and contractors of the Promoter and Promoter’s related bodies corporate and associated agencies, retailers, suppliers and companies, and their immediate families.
- For the purposes of this clause, "immediate families" includes his or her spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child, stepchild, adopted child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, siblings, step-siblings, or first cousin, whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manager, officer, employee or contractor.
|6. How to Enter
To enter, entrants must, during the Competition Period complete the competition Entry Form.
Each Country Road Group brand has its own entry form as follows:
7. To win a Country Road prize: https://www.countryroad.com.au/
8. To win a Mimco prize: https://www.mimco.com.au/
9. To win a Politix prize: https://www.politix.com.au/
10. To win a Trenery prize: https://www.trenery.com.au/
11. To win a Witchery prize: https://www.witchery.com.au/
New Zealand residents:
12. To win a Country Road prize: https://www.countryroad.co.nz/
13. To win a Politix prize: https://www.politix.co.nz/
14. To win a Trenery prize: https://www.trenery.co.nz/
15. To win a Witchery prize: https://www.witchery.co.nz/
Please note the Mimco prize is not available to New Zealand residents.
Each Eligible Entrant who submits a valid entry form for a Country Road Group brand will be entered into the draw for that Country Road Group brand. For example, Eligible Entrants who submit a valid entry form to win a Mimco prize will be entered into the draw to win a Mimco prize.
Any costs associated with entering this Competition are the responsibility of each Entrant.
|16. Limits of Entry
||Only one (1) entry per Entrant is permitted for each Country Road Group Brand: Country Road, Mimco, Politix, Trenery, or Witchery, i.e entrants may submit one (1) entry form for each brand.
17. Prize Draw
- There will be five prize draws that will take place at 11:00 AEDT / 13:00 NZDT on Wednesday 17 November at Engage Interactive Pty Ltd, 24 Washpool Crescent Woongarrah NSW 2259.
- One (1) draw will take place for each Country Road Group brand: Country Road, Mimco, Politix, Trenery, or Witchery.
- Each draw will have five (5) winners, and there will be a total of twenty five (25) winners.
|18. Prize Details
- There are five (5) prizes (each a Prize) to be won for each of the Country Road Group brands: Country Road, Mimco, Politix, Trenery, or Witchery.
- There are twenty five (25) total Prizes to be won for the duration of the Competition.
- Each Prize is a gift card from one of these Country Road Group brands: Country Road, Mimco, Politix, Trenery, or Witchery. For example, winners of the Mimco prize draw will win a Mimco gift card; winners of the Politix prize draw will win a Politix gift card etc.
- The value of each gift card is $4,000 (AUD) or $4,000 (NZD) should the winner be a New Zealand resident.
- Prize pool for each Country Road Group brand: $20,000 (AUD) / $20,000 (NZD). The total prize pool for all Country Road Group brands combined is up to $100,000 (AUD) or up to $100,000 NZD.
- All prize values are inclusive of GST.
|19. Notification of Winners
- Winners will be notified within two (2) business days of the draw. The winners will be notified of their Prize in writing via email.
- Australian resident winners will also have their details published in the Public Notices section of The Australian on Wednesday, 1 December 2021.
- New Zealand resident winners will have their details published in the Public Notices section of the New Zealand Herald on Wednesday, 1 December 2021.
- Winners will also be published on social media from Wednesday, 1 December 2021 and on social media.
- The winners must be fully vaccinated at the time of entry to this Competition under the Australian or New Zealand national COVID-19 vaccination programs to be eligible to claim a Prize. The winners will be required to provide proof of such vaccination by showing their valid COVID-19 Digital Certificate to the Promoter. The Promoter will use the COVID-19 Digital Certificate or Vaccination Confirmation Letter to validate the winner's entry and then the COVID-19 Digital Certificate will be discarded. Any personal information collected from the winners for the purpose of verifying their eligibility to claim a Prize will not be retained by the Promoter, but each winner's vaccination status may be ascertainable because each winner's name will be published.
|20. Second Chance Draw
- If a winner does not respond within three (3) calendar months of the Prize draw or is not able to satisfy the eligibility criteria to the Promoter’s satisfaction, then their Prize shall be deemed unclaimed.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event a winner does not claim their Prize or is not able to satisfy the eligibility criteria. In such circumstances, and subject to any direction under relevant State legislation, a second chance draw will occur at 11:00 AEDT/ 13:00 NZDT on Thursday 17 February 2022 at Engage Interactive Pty Ltd, 24 Washpool Crescent Woongarrah NSW 2259.
- The winners will be notified within two (2) business days of the second chance draw. The winners will be notified of their Prize in writing via email. Winners will also have their details published in the Public Notices section of The Australian or New Zealand Herald newspaper on Thursday, 3 March 2022.
|21. Permit Numbers
||NSW: TP/01347; ACT: TP 21/01664; SA: T21/1517
Country Road Group Pty Ltd ABN 78 006 759 182 of Building 2, 572 Swan Street Burnley Victoria 3121 Australia.
The Promoter can be contacted at:
Phone: +61 3 8509 4000
Each Country Road Group brand can be contacted as follows:
||1800 801 911
||0800 105 655
||1800 994 340
||1800 765 484
||0800 765 484
||1800 033 456
||0800 300 034
||1800 316 681
||0800 300 045
|23. Prize Limitations
- The Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. The Prize must be taken as stated, and no compensation will be paid if a Winner is unable to use the Prize.
- The Prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter.
- Gift cards are not refundable, may not be exchanged for cash or credit and are valid for a period of 36 months from the date of issue unless otherwise stated or unless otherwise required by law.
- The Promoter will use Entrants' personal information in order to conduct the Competition, awarding any Prizes and publishing the winner’s details for notification purposes. Winners consent to the Promoter providing the Winners' personal information to third parties such as the prize suppliers (for the purposes of providing the Prize), newspapers (for the purpose of publishing the winner’s details) and any applicable regulatory authorities. If the information requested is not provided, the Entrant may not participate in the Competition.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the Entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a Winner (including photograph, film, file and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition (including any outcome), unless Winner notifies Promoter at time of accepting the Prize that they do not want their personal information to be used for these purposes.
- Copies of a winner’s COVID-19 Digital Certificate or Vaccination Confirmation Letter are collected from the winners only for the purpose of verifying the winner’s eligibility to claim a Prize and will not be retained by the Promoter, but each winner's vaccination status may be ascertainable because each winner's name will be published.
|25. Limitations of liability
- The Promoter and the Prize suppliers shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting and/or using a Prize in relation to the Competition, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Any Prize supplied by a third-party supplier is subject to the terms and conditions of that third party supplier. The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner as a result of the conduct of any third-party supplier or otherwise as a result of the winner accepting and/or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes, or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law, including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ).
- If in the conduct of this Competition, the Promoter is liable for a breach of any guarantee, warranty, condition, or other term that applies under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ) or is implied by any other commonwealth, state or territory law that cannot be excluded, the Promoter's liability under that legislation is limited, to the extent permitted by law, to the cost of replacement of any benefit or Prize won.
- Without limiting the previous paragraph, the Promoter and the prize suppliers will not be liable for any damage, loss, or delay in transit of the Prize.
- This Competition, or any aspect of it, may be changed or withdrawn by the Promoter at any time without prior notification.
- Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an individual’s age and vaccination status) at any time and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
- Any amendment, cancellation or withdrawal of the Competition will not occur without the prior written approval of the Gaming and Wagering Commission.
- The Promoter's decision is final, and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition result.
- Any attempt to deliberately damage the Promoter's website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of entry or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages, and costs.
- Any provision in these terms and conditions which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is to be read down for the purpose of that jurisdiction, if possible, so as to be valid and enforceable, and otherwise must be severed to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability, without affecting the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions or affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and are to be construed in accordance with the laws enforceable by each state of Australia. Each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in each state of Australia, and any court hearing appeals from those courts.
- Entrants release Facebook and Instagram and its associated companies from all liability arising in respect of the Competition and acknowledge that:
- The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram;
- Any information provided by the Entrant in connection with the Competition is provided to the Promoter and not Facebook or Instagram; and
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Competition will be directed to the Promoter, not to Facebook or Instagram.